Our firm specializes in estate planning, elder law and estate and trust administration. Our firm is seeking a paralegal with experience in estate and trust administration. This is a full-time position, with flexibility to work from home as needed. Salary is commensurate with experience.
The ideal candidate for this position is organized, professional, responsible, detailed oriented and committed to helping members of the firm.
Experience working in a law firm is a key factor for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be proficient in Lackner Software
- Must be able to prepare Pennsylvania Inheritance Tax Returns
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office
- Must manage multiple Estates and Trust deadlines on a daily/weekly/long-term basis
- Will complete accurate and timely work products
- Will adhere to and promote positive interactions with firm attorneys, staff co-workers, clients and firm vendors
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required
- At least three years in a law firm
- Paralegal Certificate, or equivalent work experience in estates and trust administration
Prepare a cover letter with no more than TWO paragraphs and a closing sentence. In the first paragraph explain what you believe are the 3 most important qualities needed in someone who works
with estate administration clients and why you believe they are the most important qualities. In the second paragraph, explain why you applied to this particular ad. As a closing sentence please
write, “I have read the instructions contained in the job posting and have followed the instructions.”
Do not send your resume through a website. Email your resume and cover letter in PDF format to [email protected] The subject line of the email should include your last name (all caps), followed by the position you are applying for in lower case, followed by one word that you would use to describe yourself in all caps. [For example: SMITH paralegal AWESOME]
We look forward to reviewing your application.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED THROUGH THIS SYSTEM AND THAT DO
NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.