We are a growing Cranberry Township, PA Estate Planning and Elder Law Firm in need of a full-time proactive Community Liaison. Our primary mission is to help seniors find and pay for the care they need.
The successful candidate will work directly with our attorneys and marketing team to help us find families to help. We provide training in what you need to know to best help our clients, and for the right person this will be a highly rewarding position.
We need a bright, creative, empathetic, self-driven and compassionate person who can convey the value of our services to healthcare providers and potential clients and enhance our client experience. You will work closely with other members of the team to develop and maintain relationships with clients. You will help us realize our vision of helping more people!
Our firm helps families plan for the preservation of their family, net worth and legacy. We believe in people who work hard, save, sacrifice and fight to give their families a better future. We don’t believe these people should lose their savings to poor planning, taxation and a complicated government rulebook.
We are here to guide our clients through the life planning process, achieve positive results, and help them and their families build a better tomorrow. It is incredibly important to us that our clients and their families gain a peace of mind about the future.
- Network with community healthcare partners to drive referrals
- Attend healthcare networking events
- Present at community educational events or schedule events for attorney presentations
- Communicate with care providers and Medicaid case workers regarding eligibility
- Assist with filing and maintaining client files
- Utilize Case Management Software to maintain case flow through the process outlined
- Schedule and fill 2 Monthly Long Term Care Workshops
- Solicit attorney relationship meetings and lunch and learns
- Schedule and Coordinate 4 larger events per year – 2 for healthcare providers, 2 for
- Attend weekly Medicaid and Marketing Meetings
- Willingness to assist the Elder Law team with administrative functions, when necessary.
- Professional appearance, excellent customer relations skills, and telephone etiquette
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time
- Relationships in the Local Healthcare Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent ability to work independently, yet be a team player
- Proficiency using Mac computers, and Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Microsoft Excel proficiency is particularly important
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Able to work evenings once a week
We can teach you the technical things you will need to know about what we do here. We cannot teach you empathy and a highly motivated, self-directed work ethic. You’ll have to bring these skills with you. If you believe you are the right fit for our position, we look forward to hearing from you.
To apply, please provide a Cover Letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please explain the following:
What interests you about this position?
What makes working at a estate planning elder law firm particularly intriguing? What do you bring to the table (i.e., qualities that would be of value to the firm)?
Thank you for Your interest