Are you a self-motivated attorney with Estate Planning & Administration experience?
Would you enjoy the opportunity to interact with clients daily, designing and executing strategies to help them build a brighter future?
Do you get excited about opportunities to grow personally and professionally?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then then keep reading!
We are an Estate Planning and Elder Law Firm in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania and are looking for our next Superstar Associate.
We are not your typical small law firm. Our entrepreneurial law firm is small enough that everyone is a critical part of the team, yet big enough to offer the security and benefits you want. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the Owner, have daily interaction with our clients and be an essential member of our growing team!
Our new Associate will be a hard-working team player responsible for all aspects of a client’s case including communicating with clients and other counsel, drafting pleadings, drafting trusts, assisting with the funding process.
Other requirements include the following:
- Must be a good standing member of the Pennsylvania Bar
- Experience in Estate Planning, Probate, and Trust Administration
- Experience in Elder Law is a plus
- Strong research and writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience managing a full case load
Skills and experience are required, appreciated, and valued, but personality, character, intelligence, and integrity will be paramount considerations. This position is more than a job. For the right candidate, it’s a career. Salary is commensurate with skill and experience and is negotiable. A generous benefits package is offered.
Ready to apply?
Here’s how to apply and make a great first impression: Send an email to [email protected] with “Your next Associate Attorney is [insert your name]”; in the subject line.
1. Cover letter
2. Resume, including your work history, most recent first, with all time gaps explained.
3. 3 References (they will be contacted later in the process)
4. Desired salary range
5. Answer these questions in the body of your email: “What comes easily to you that doesn’t come easily to other people?” and “What distinguishes you from everyone else who will apply for this position?”
If you don’t follow these directions, we will not consider your application, because following directions and attention to detail is important for this position.
We will contact you within 10 days if you qualify for the second round of consideration.